Wednesday, December 3, 2008

clixsense.com

So far I love this website!I joined a day and a half ago, I have spent a total of 7 minutes THATS ALL on this website and I am already up to 19 cents. I know it does not sound liek a great deal of money, but so far fror the PTC sites I have recently joined it is the fastest 19 cents I have earned.

The best thing about it is not all ads are only 1 cent for 30 seconds of your time. Today I had ONE ad that paid me 3 cents just for upening the ad for 30 seconds. And it is different in the sense that it does not only have x amount of ads for a 24 hour period, as some of other sites I have been trying to work with. Throughout the day, if ads meet my interests the get added to the list of ads I can get paid to view.

So far I am loving this site. I would highly recommend this site to anyone interestedin making some extra money for a couple minutes a day....
check it out:

http://www.clixsense.com/?2629596

No comments: