Tuesday, November 25, 2008

InboxDollars.com and mylot.com

The purpose of this blog is to share my experiences with other on my progress earning money online. I know as a single mother, there are many other single parents out there who are desperate to earn extra money without taking more time away from their child(ren).

What I plan to do is share my experiences with different websites, and write about my success. I am going to let everyone know what websites I am having the most success with, and what ones do no seem to be worth my time, or anyone's time for that matter.

The first website I want to discuss is inboxdollars.com. This site is so simple to earn money on. You can earn by reading emails, taking surveys, filling out offers, playing games, and there are a few other ways to earn as well. I honestly have only been doing the paid emails, which you earn 2 cents for each email you open (you do not even have to truly read it!!) and you receive credit. I have only been a member of inbox dollars for a week and a half and I have aleady earned $9.94. You can receive a payout once you reach $30. If I were to participate in surveys, offers, and shopping, I most likely would already have reached the payout!!

I HIGHLY recommend this website if you looking for an easy way to earn extra money, without really doing anything. The BEST thing about this site is that it is completely free to sign up! So you have NOTHING to lose!!




Another website I recommend is myLot.com...you do not earn a lot of money through it, but it is a blast!! It is website where you participate in discussion threads, and you get rewarded for partcipating in the discussions and starting other discussions. The minimum payout through myLot is $10. To be honest with you, it is the most addicting website I have come across. I love having the chance to have intelligent discussions with out people, and myLot allows you the chance to have the tye of interaction(s) you desire with other people. There is such a wide variety of topics to discuss that there is something for everyone.
Check it out here:
http://www.mylot.com/?ref=thunderstar17

No comments: