Thursday, November 27, 2008

Youfreesurveys.com

I have only belonged to yourfreesurveys.com for about 2 or 3 days now, and to be honest I have hardly done anything on the website. . . however I have already earned $6!! You get $4 just for signing up, and then another $1 for filling out your profile information. I have only actually completed one survey, which I have earned $1...but that is mainly because with the holiday things have been hectic.

As of right now the only downfall I see is that you are only permitted a maximum of 5 referrals until you earn approval to have more than 5. Which you earn $2 per referral...so far this one of the higher referral pays I have seen on the survey sites I have recently belonged to.
From what I see so far, this website seems great!
Check it out!!!! (I will keep you updated if I find anything about this site I do not like)
http://yourfreesurveys.com/?r=691623

No comments: